Beautiful Christmas greeting card idea is shown here. This Santa Claus greeting card is very easy to make. You can replace color paper with cardstock(thick sheet) as card base to get better finish.
Scissors/ Paper Cutter
Click the below link to download the step-by-step guide
1.Take an A4 size sheet
2.Fold it as shown
3. Take a sheet of size 14cm X 20cm
4. Paste it inside the folded sheet
5. Take a sheet of size 15cm X 21cm
6. Make an accordion fold on this paper
7. Fold it into half
8. Apply glue and stick them together
9. Spread it as shown (beard is ready).
10. Take a colour paper of size 12cm X 12cm
11. Cut it diagonally as shown
12. Take a piece out of the two pieces.
13. Fold it as shown
15. Turn it to the other side (cap is ready) and keep it aside.
16. Take a strip of paper of size 1cm X 8cm
17. Fold it as shown
18. Draw an eyebrow pattern on it
19. Cut it along the drawn pattern
20. Keep aside the two eyebrow paper pieces that are obtained
21. Take a circular paper of diameter 11cm
22. Apply glue on the circular paper
23. Stick it on the front page of the greeting card
24. Stick the cap on then top part of the circle
25. Paste the paper strip on the bottom part of the cap
26. Stick the eyebrows
27. Draw eyes
28. Stick the beard
30. Stick a circular paper on the cap
31. Write your greetings inside the greeting card
32. Beautiful Christmas card is ready