Here I have shown an easy way to make a beautiful Christmas card. You can replace color paper with cardstock(thick sheet) as card base to get better finish.
Scissors/ Paper Cutter
Click on the link below to download the step by step tutorial
2. Fold it into half
3. Draw a curve pattern as shown
4. Cut along the drawn curve.
5. Remove the cut out piece
6. Take a sheet of size 14cm X 20cm
7. Paste it inside the folded sheet
8. Take another sheet of same size and paste it on the other side
11.This is how your card will look like at the end of this step.
12. Draw the pattern as shown.
13. Cut along the drawn pattern
15. Make small triangular cut
16. Decorate the front page of the greeting card with pearls
18. Take a circular piece of paper with 4cm diameter
19. Fold it into half
20. Make six such pieces
21. Paste them one on top of the other.
23. It is how it will look after attaching all the six circles.
24. Make two such pieces
25. Take a square paper of size 7cm X 7cm
26. Fold it as shown
27. Cut along the marked line
30. Make cuts as shown to get Christmas tree